Japanese Language & Culture

Nami Ohara teaches Japanese language and culture to students in St. John's, NL and also around the world via Skype Lessons. This blog is designed to provide Japanese lessons, notes on Japanese culture and lots of other fun Japanese related stuff to enhance the learning experience of Japanese language students everywhere.
Japanese-na Nihongo (Facebook Group)

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winner of the Halloween Costume Photo Contest

He won these pizes!!



"Thank you for the prizes Nami. The Hi-Chews were great. I'll try to find a light to put in the paper lantern. My dad deserves most of the credit for this costume actually, he carved the pumpkin (he always does, I am not good at carving pumpkins) and he helped me with the costume, although I designed both."


1 comment: