Japanese Language & Culture

Nami Ohara teaches Japanese language and culture to students in St. John's, NL and also around the world via Skype Lessons. This blog is designed to provide Japanese lessons, notes on Japanese culture and lots of other fun Japanese related stuff to enhance the learning experience of Japanese language students everywhere.
Japanese-na Nihongo (Facebook Group)

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Message from Abu Dhabi, UAE

Online Lessons
You can always have a class...

"I have been studying Japanese language for 5 years now, however the step from the books to reality can be hard.

I started taking Skype/Google Talk lessons with Nami-sensei because I had my trip planned to Japan and it was going to be the first time for me to use real life Japanese. Nami-san was very patient, helpful and kind to teach me different situations I could find with the taxi drivers, waiters, asking directions on the street, talking to people in the clubs, etc. The result: My trip to Japan in April 2011 was amazing. Thanks to Nam-san (okagesama de).

The main advantage of the Skype/Google Talk lessons is that no matter where you are or your time zone (I live currently in United Arab Emirates) you can always have a class with just a click, just login and you are in the classroom using the same book your teacher has."

Juan Garza, Mexican, Abu Dhabi, UAE

Juan-san in Japan 
 フアンさんとっても楽しそう・・・






No comments:

Post a Comment