Japanese Language & Culture

Nami Ohara teaches Japanese language and culture to students in St. John's, NL and also around the world via Skype Lessons. This blog is designed to provide Japanese lessons, notes on Japanese culture and lots of other fun Japanese related stuff to enhance the learning experience of Japanese language students everywhere.
Japanese-na Nihongo (Facebook Group)

Friday, March 16, 2012

Amazing Student - Damien Hicks

Damien-san is one of my hardest working students. He has a regular homework schedule that he follows with such dedication that I am continuously impressed by his efforts. Not to mention that he is also always on time for his lessons. He is a musician, which may explain his skill at hearing and replicating the nuances of the Japanese accent. His Japanese level has rapidly improved because of his huge effort and good ear.

Hi, I have been studying Japanese for about 6 months now and enjoying it thoroughly. Even though I've only started a short time ago, my Japanese language skills have improved vastly. I try to study at least one hour a day if I can, though I sometimes end up studying much longer because I enjoy learning the language so much. I one day hope to go to Japan, and with Nami-sensei's excellent teaching, when that day comes, I'm sure I will be more than prepared.
Damien Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment