Japanese Language & Culture

Nami Ohara teaches Japanese language and culture to students in St. John's, NL and also around the world via Skype Lessons. This blog is designed to provide Japanese lessons, notes on Japanese culture and lots of other fun Japanese related stuff to enhance the learning experience of Japanese language students everywhere.
Japanese-na Nihongo (Facebook Group)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Celebrating Five Years of Learning


ジョーダン スタック さん  

Jordan Stack


I've been studying Japanese for five years, but all the time I've invested has given me a much stronger grasp of reading, writing, speaking and understanding of the Japanese language as a whole than when I first began. More than that, I'm thankful to have a dedicated teacher to help me through all of it, and to teach me more than just the language; I've learned a great deal about Japanese history, etiquette, and culture in the process. I look forward to learning even more in the next five years from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment