Japanese Language & Culture

Nami Ohara teaches Japanese language and culture to students in St. John's, NL and also around the world via Skype Lessons. This blog is designed to provide Japanese lessons, notes on Japanese culture and lots of other fun Japanese related stuff to enhance the learning experience of Japanese language students everywhere.
Japanese-na Nihongo (Facebook Group)

Monday, June 24, 2013

Tanabata / Star Festival - July 7

七月七日は七夕です。
しちがつ なのか は たなばたです。

願い事を短冊に書いて 笹に飾りましょう。
ねがいごとを たんざくにかいて ささにかざりましょう。

July 7 is Tanabata which means Star Festival. Let's write your wish on the paper strips and hang them on the bamboo.

しちがつなのか-July 7 たなばた-Star Festival ねがいごと-wish  たんざく-paper strips


あなたのねがいごとは なんですか。
What is your wish?

I wish to improve my Japanese.
I wish to pass my exams.
I wish to get better grades.
I wish to be an English teacher.
I wish to be a lawyer.
I wish to be a medical doctor.
I wish I always will be happy.
I wish that my family will be happy.
I wish I will have a wonderful summer.
I wish I could lose weight.
I wish to have a girlfriend.
I wish to have a boyfriend.
I wish to marry.
I wish I will live long.
I wish for world peace.
I wish my dream will come true.
I wish the weather will be good on the evening of July 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment