Japanese Language & Culture

Nami Ohara teaches Japanese language and culture to students in St. John's, NL and also around the world via Skype Lessons. This blog is designed to provide Japanese lessons, notes on Japanese culture and lots of other fun Japanese related stuff to enhance the learning experience of Japanese language students everywhere.
Japanese-na Nihongo (Facebook Group)

Monday, August 5, 2013

Testimonial from a Student

When I found out that I was accepted into the JET Programme, I knew that I wanted to improve my Japanese before I moved to Japan. My lessons with Nami were so helpful and so much fun! Not only did I learn about the language, but I really enjoyed how Nami incorporated teaching parts of the Japanese culture in my lessons, too. Nami tailored my lessons for me, making it a very comfortable and enjoyable way to learn Japanese!

Christina Pretty 
Assistant Language Teacher (ALT)
Japan Exchange and Teaching Programme

No comments:

Post a Comment