Japanese Language & Culture

Nami Ohara teaches Japanese language and culture to students in St. John's, NL and also around the world via Skype Lessons. This blog is designed to provide Japanese lessons, notes on Japanese culture and lots of other fun Japanese related stuff to enhance the learning experience of Japanese language students everywhere.
Japanese-na Nihongo (Facebook Group)

Thursday, October 14, 2010

To Celebrate the Beginning of Fall (last month)

We had a party to celebrate the beginning of fall in September. Around 30 people participated in this event. We played the Yes-No Quiz and a bingo game and watched a Japanese movie. It was a fun event! Thank you all for your participation.

Participants’ Comments

Jay
Nami's fall Japanese party had a great turn out. It was a lot of fun and allowed people to socialize with others who share similar interests. I made a few new friends just by going. I think the party was a great success and I hope there will be more in the future.

Peter
The games were exciting and everyone was having a good time.

Sherry
The party was interesting! Maybe the game was a little bit hard...
If there is going to be another party in the future, I think some games that involve more interaction (or teamwork) would be fun. I liked the movie!

Molly
The party was very fun and I enjoyed the movie along with chatting with my friends.

Chantel
The party last month was really fun. the games were entertaining and great for learning. the movie was really good. I loved it. :) It was also a great chance to meet other people who have the same interests. :) i really enjoyed it!

Jordan
It was a wonderful party, and I enjoyed getting meet other people interested in Japanese culture, too.

I have been waiting for more of your comments.







No comments:

Post a Comment