Japanese Language & Culture

Nami Ohara teaches Japanese language and culture to students in St. John's, NL and also around the world via Skype Lessons. This blog is designed to provide Japanese lessons, notes on Japanese culture and lots of other fun Japanese related stuff to enhance the learning experience of Japanese language students everywhere.
Japanese-na Nihongo (Facebook Group)

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Celebrating Five Years of Learning

エベリーナ スウィントンさん

Evelina Swinton

I have been learning Japanese for a little over 5 years, but it`s so hard to believe because it feels like my learning has only just begun. I really enjoy learning about the interesting language and culture of the Japanese. It intrigues me, and the more I learn, the further I want to dig deeper into it and know everything I can. Nami is a wonderful teacher, and she has taught me many things of which I hold near and dear to me. I hope to learn much more from her and have many more of these little things to cherish. I may not be able to learn everything about Japan, but I can promise to continue learning everything I can and do my very best to honour my sensei and keep all of her teachings close to my heart. Thank you, Nami!

No comments:

Post a Comment